Me and my career

When i finished school i had to continue my studies, or that supposed i had to, so when the times comes i just put design in my first option because i always had liked doing things with my hands, create things, draw etc. and in that moment i thought it was a good idea mix my habilities with design.
I'm not sure if university was my best option because every day i want to get out of here and take a year out to get a lot of intensive courses about especific things and growing up with that. I hope design career give me all the knowledge to some day supply my creative attacks.
If i put my mind in the kind of job i would like to have, i dont really know but working like deigner is not my passion. 
Finally a like the career even if i dont wanted like a life objetive.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite career-related website