My Autobiography


Hi! my name is Constanza Rojas and i was born in Santiago, Chile on june 3th, 1998, after a long time since my parents tried to created me because my dad was infertile (or that was doctors said to him), so it was very difficult to them get my mom pregnant. Affortunaly im not the only son in my famlily. I have a sister and a lovely dog called Saki (my doggy brother).

When i was child, i never went to kindergarden because my mom was my own teacher, so then i was very exited to going to school and enjoyed so much. But that was only when i was child cause in my teenager process i hated school and all the PSU things.
When i saw my results of that test, i postule to design career and i get in, so here i am.
I would like to finished this career with knowledge enough to can improve creative things that i really want, even if i dont know what i want haha.

Since i was child i loved all things about body creation and corporal expression like artistic/rythmic gimnastic, circus, hand to hand, including theater and all the makeup, mask and costumes. For that reason i would like to take class of artistic makeup. Well, this is the reason why i like practice acroyoga with my sister, and pactice circus too though since a long time i dont play that.

During the year i work and study at the time because all summers i travel with my friends for differents places meeting cultures and landscapes, and i need money for that. It's something we really love to do and necessary too.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite career-related website