A picture you like and its story


Well, all my Friends know how much i love to take pictures and walk for the Street with my camera (or my phone camera) so it’s difficult to me choose only one picture, but i choose this one because show two of my biggest loves; nature and my dog Saki. I took this picture in “velo de la novia” at 2017, when my family and me travel arround “carretera austral” (or Southern Highway).
I remember that moment when i was taking photos to my family when suddenly my dog started to bark…it was asking my attention! So i took the photo and that was the result, so funny haha that summer was one of the best summer i had, and i met and learned a lot about Chile and his beautiful landscapes.

I really hope to came back to that place and i suggest you to visit it too

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite career-related website