My favorite career-related website

Hi everyone! today i will write about my favorite career-related website, and that one is https://www.crehana.com/cl/ . I love this website because bring me a lot of courses about the programs i often use for my career like "adobe illustrator", "adobe photoshop", "adobe indesign", and also brings me courses about hobbies like "how to be a professional tattooist". On this page you can select yours favorites items and then buy the better for you and yours pleasures! "crehana" every day post a new sale until 75% sale, and it's very favorable for my and for all the studients! you only have to be careful and check out the page all weeks, and get a creditcard to buy the course.
Another website i usually use is https://www.pinterest.cl/ which i got the app on my phone too. This website/app help me to get more creative ideas and is totally free! As same as "crehana", you must to create an account to access and to enjoy all the pictures, recipes, style inspiration, projects, videos etc...

Comentarios

  1. haven't heard about crehana before! o: it' sounds interesting, so, Can you buy courses of other things?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite piece of technology