Travels i would like to make

I love travel arround the world, and every years i travel to some place with my family and with my friends! i think the world have so many differents and interesting places that it makes me so difficult to choice only one, but the next travel i would like to make is to Guatemala! because there are so much culture and antopologic things to study, that makes me feel ansious to meet it. Some of the places i would like to visit of Guatemala are; Guatemala's city because there we can find one of the best museum about Archaeology, Maya town because is a village full of history and culture, and finally Guatemala's sierra because it show us a very different reality and a beautiful scene between mountains.

Guatemala's city (capital)

                                          Maya town                                  Guatemala's sierra                                       
I would like to do this trip with one of my biggest friend, a huge person for me because i think if i go to a long trip with someone, must be someone who a really have a good time with.
Some people said to me Guatemala is expensive so this year im gonna work hard to get all the money i need for this trip.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite career-related website