My favorite piece of technology



Hi everyone! 
I have two favorite device; my computer (which i use to work at university and to create things i want) and my cellphone.
Between those devices i choose my cellphone as my favorite because i take it with me everywhere and keep me at contact with my friends and my family and also i can listen to music! that's very important haha.
Before my actuall cellphone i had an iphone and with that i took photos and it was so much better than the one i have now, but someone stole my iphone, so my sister give me yours and she bought an other. Anyway i didn't care so much because i don't like to depend on technology, just to comunicate with people i love, and my cellphone is enough for me even if it's lower than the iphone.
I use my phone every day, since i wake up in the morning to i go to sleep at night, and battery hold out all day! that is the most i like about my cellphone.                                                                    
I think my life without a cellphone it would be more insecure because if something happened to me, i couldn't comunicated  to my family and if i didn't do that, my mom would suffer so much because she always like to know where i am when is late. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

a subject i liked this semester

My favorite career-related website